!!!! WE SELL FAST, CALL FOR AVAILABILITIES FIRST!!!!
PICKUP or DELIVERY LONG NEEDLE PINE STRAW
at our new location :
Across from Aquatic Center, where the old "Greg Nursery" was.
Open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm:
Call ahead for pickup or delivery - 678-851-2142 - Press #2
We are short on staff. Please call ahead to insure we have someone on site
to help you load.
Sunday - Closed (no deliveries available).
- $5.00 /Bail + tax 6%
- Delivery (20 bails minmum), within 15 minutes of our location.
- $5.00 / bail + $25 Delivery fee* + tax 6%
- *Delivery fee of $25 covers 150 bails maxiumum at the time. Additional $25 applies per 150 extra
bails ordered, as multiple trucks or deliveries will be necessary.
- Credit card*, cash, check (ID# required), or Zelle payment.
Credit card* fee applies to all pine straw sale (no minimum). Save on fees when you pay cash, check, or Zelle (use our email or
number as recipient, may say Chris Wood).
Due to high gas price (Diesel), deliveries must be within 15 minutes from our location.
- Installation (75 bails minimum)
- $8.75/ bails (includes labor and material) + delivery fee $25. Call for availabilities. 678-851-2142
How much a bail of pine straw covers?
One bail covers 64 sqft.
Where does your pine straw come from?
It comes from a Pine Straw Farm in Middle Georgia. it is the same Farm the previous business Greg's Nursery was using.
What is long needle pine straw?
All bales are clean and consistent in size with long needles. It has more resin in the needles making it our longest lasting and also our brightest in color.
What is the difference between long needle and short needle pine straw?
Long needle pine straw is termed such because the needles and slash (pinus elliottii and pinus palustris, respectively) are significantly longer, thicker, and coarser than those found in bales of short needle pine straw.