We offer 3 full lawn maintenance programs: year round program 12 months contract.
- Weekly (once a week, every week),
- Biweekly (every 2 weeks),
- Weekly Spring & Summer and Biweekly Fall & Winter (every week April to September, every 2 weeks October to March)
Rates: Our monthly maintenance is a flat prorated rate through a 12-month period. Regardless of the season, your rate stays the same throughout the year. Easy to budget as your bill never varies. No surprise charges or hidden fees.
Click HERE for our terms of agreements.
Year round maintenance includes:
- Lawn Mowing (as needed)
- Reel mowing available
- Edging lawn and beds
- Weed eating property
- Blowing property
- Blowing common areas (for commercials and HOA properties)
- Removing leaves and debris (as needed)
- Trimming shrubs and hedges (as needed)
- Trimming small Crepe Myrtles (in February)
- Shape Ivy (if any)
- Spraying weeds* in non-flowering beds only (as needed)
At this time we do not offer one time lawn care service.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Other maintenance services available upon request:
This services are not includes in the maintenance program
and are extras you can request at any time.
- Yard bags removal from property - extra $15/month
- Reel mowing (warm season grasses)
- Irrigation maintenance Spring startup and Winterization
- Annuals, pine straw and mulch "refresh" installation
- Aerating and Overseeding of Fescue grass
- Aerating warm season grasses
- Chemicals treatment (with Executive Turf Care)
We also offer yard cleanups*
Initial cleanup before lawn maintenance,
and one time cleanup*: Call for availabilities.
We have a flat fee for cleanups:
- Half day $740
- Full day $1,320
- Any extra hours: $165/hour
*Cleanups must be half day minimum in Fall and Winter,
and full day minimum in Spring and Summer. Cleanups
are upon availability.
Please contact us to check availabilities.
Yard debris removal with cleanups:
We can bag the yard debris for County pickup, or we can
remove debris from the property to recycling Center for
$225 per load (1 truck load, 14 cubic yard).