We offer 3 full lawn maintenance programs: 12 months contract .
- Weekly (once a week),
- Biweekly (every 2 weeks),
- Weekly Spring & Summer and Biweekly Fall & Winter
Our monthly maintenance has a flat prorated price through a 12 month period. Easy to budget as your bill never varies.
No surprise charges.
Monthly Maintenance includes:
- Lawn Mowing
- Edging lawn and beds
- Weed eating property
- Blowing property
- Blowing common areas (for commercials and HOA properties)
- Removing leaves and debris (as needed)
- Trimming shrubs and hedges (as needed)
- Trimming Crepe Myrtles (in Winter)
- Shape Ivy (if any)
- Spraying weeds* in pine straw beds only (as needed)
Other maintenance services available upon request:
This services are not includes in the maintenance program
and are extras you can request at any time.
- Reel mowing (warm season grasses)
- Irrigation maintenance and repairs
- Annuals, pine straw and mulch "refresh" installation
- Tree maintenance, tree diagnosis...
- Turf Care (weeds and feed), Aerating and Overseeding
We also offer initial cleanups before lawn maintenance
and one time cleanup:
We have a flat fee for cleanups and labor work:
- $150/hour for a crew of 3 efficient men, or
- $175/hour for a crew of 4 efficient men,
Cleanups or labor work must be 4 hours minimum (half day)
in Fall and Winter, and 8 hours minimum (full day) in Spring
Initial cleanups, before lawn maintenance program starts,
can be 3 hours minimum and up.
We can bag the yard debris for County pickup, or we can
remove debris from the property to recycling Center
for $175 per load (1 truck load).
At this time we do not offer one time lawn care service.
We apologize for the inconvenience.